Work Package 5
Dissemination and sustainability
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive dissemination, outreach and communication plan, establishing links with ongoing projects and networks.
- Establish and facilitate a Stakeholder Advisory Board.
- Found a Pan-European network of first responder trainers.
- Create an International e-Forum for responders.
- Provide recommendations on a pathway to establish the HyResponder training as the recognised standard in Europe.
The project has received funding from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 875089. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and United Kingdom, France, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Czechia, Switzerland, Norway.