Work Package 2
Training materials development
- Update the International Curriculum on hydrogen safety training for First Responders to reflect the state-of-the-art and recent advancements in the field.
- Develop scientifically informed educational training materials, to include written materials and consolidation of relevant engineering tools.
- Review and update the European Emergency Response Guide (EERG) for responders to reflect interventions and strategies for new scenarios.
- Advance Virtual Reality training materials for responders to reflect new scenarios.
- Extend the bespoke operational training platform created in HyResponse to reflect new scenarios.
Lead: Ulster University
The project has received funding from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking (JU) under grant agreement No 875089. The JU receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and United Kingdom, France, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Czechia, Switzerland, Norway.